Party Hardtail - Steel or Ti
Singletrack MTB award - Bespoked Bristol 2018
This is the latest iteration of Prova forward geo mountain bikes. The frame is full custom, including rider fit, geometry and wheel size. Each build is custom and can be designed to suit a maximum tyre of 29x2.6 with a 36t boost chainring or 650B+ with a 32t. The parametric CAD design of the 3D printed chainstay yoke and dropout allows the adaption to different tyre sizes and geometry.
- Dropped RH chainstay using 3D printed stainless steel yoke
- Steel frame uses Reynolds 853 DZB downtube, oval 853 toptube
- Titanium versions uses custom butted seamless tubing and 3D printed 6/4 Ti yokes and dropouts
- Rear 180mm direct post mount through use of 3D printed stainless dropout
- CNC machined cable guides with routing to allow easy removal of rear brake.
- Stealth dropper routing through port in back of the custom bent seat tube.