Complete build prices for example bikes can be found in the gallery section of the site.
Typical frame prices start from $3250 AUD for a MTB frame only, $3900 AUD for a single colour Razzo frameset to $7000 for the Speciale frameset in a single colour(includes fork, headset and titanium seat post topper).
- Speciale - Fast road bike with 3D printed seat lug, 3D printed dropout, integrated carbon seat mast, TIG welded Columbus XCr, Life, and Reynolds 953. Disc version tyre clearance for 700c x 32mm, Rim brake 700c x 28mm
- Road RAZZO - Fast road bike with max tyre clearance of 700 x 28mm, TIG welded Columbus Spirit and Life tube set
- Road RAZZO Disc - Road bike with flat mount disc brakes and clearance for 700c x 32mm
- MOLTI Road - Adventure road bike with max tyre clearance of 700c x 38mm, Enve GRD fork, flat mount brakes
- Mostro Gravel - 700c x 45 and 650B x 2.1 go anywhere dirt drops machine, Curve Adventure fork, flat mount brakes
- Prova RIPIDO - Hardtail MTB with progressive geo and modern features
- Prova RIPIDO Plus - Bigger tyres! 650B or 29er plus
- Single speed dropouts
- Internal routing
- Di2/EPS compatibility
- Stealth dropper post
- Rack bosses and extra bottle bosses
- T47 Bottom bracket shell
- Custom paint - Candy colours, colour fade, matte paint/graphics, full custom including graphic design
When you are ready to proceed and you know the type of bike you want built I will provide you a quote to the specifications provided. However, if you are still considering what bike you would like made then you can secure a place in the queue and sort out the details closer to the build. In both cases a non-refundable deposit of $500AUD will place you in the build queue and have your frame serial number allocated.
Close to the build date I will be in touch to discuss the detailed design of your bike. This is the stage to discuss bike fit and geo and there will be CAD drawings of your new bike being exchanged so that we can get to a signed off design before cutting any material. It is best for you to come in and see the workshop and discuss the bike or if that is not possible we can do it over the web or Skype.
When ready to begin the build process I ask for a manufacturing deposit covering 50% of the total cost. During the build you will be inundated with pictures of your new bike being manufactured. When supplying a complete build I will also ask for payments to cover a portion of the components.
Balance of payment is required before delivery. Shipping and insurance can be arranged on a case by case basis at your own risk.